Holy Trinity has a number of Policies, Procedures and important documents in place to ensure we:-
*meet the needs of Staff, Parents/Guardians, Committee, Children and the HTK Community
*reflect the values and beliefs in our Philosophy
*ensure current laws, legislation and regulations are adhered to.
Our policies and procedures also reflect the National Quality Framework (NQF). It comprises an overarching Framework of 7 quality areas and several elements under each quality area.
THE SEVEN QUALITY AREAS ARE:
- Educational program and practice
- Children’s health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management.
The NQF is linked to national learning frameworks that recognise children learn from birth and outline practices to support and promote children’s learning.
- Belonging, Being and Becoming: The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia (‘Early Years Learning Framework’)
- My Time, Our Place: Framework for School Age Care in Australia (‘Framework for School Age Care’). ‘ (source: ACECQA)
READ MORE AT: http://acecqa.gov.au/national-quality-framework/
We will make all policy and procedures available via the website as they are progressively updated.
If you have comments about any document please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints & Grievances Policy & Procedure
This provides guidelines for:
- Receiving and dealing with complaints and grievances at Holy Trinity Kindergarten in line with our philosophy with respect and with the needs of the children coming first.
- Investigating complaints and grievances.
- Procedures to be followed to resolve complaints and grievances to the mutual satisfaction of those involved where possible.
Code of Conduct
This policy provides guidelines to promote desirable and appropriate behaviour of all adults, including parents/guardians, staff, volunteers, students on placement, extended family and visitors while attending or involved in any activities related to the Holy Trinity Anglican Kindergarten. Commencing in 2011 – all families will be required to sign and accept this policy in order to attend our kinder.
Other HTK Policies & Procedures reviewed :-